Monday, February 6, 2012

2/6/12


Holy Shit that was a huge ride!

I haven't seen a ride that big at the Giant since the 90's. Everybody was out the S&S boys had a full squad, New Haven crew was full and Iden brought a sizable group also. Throw in the Swiss family Bethel and Chris Peck and you have a ride. I have to say there were over 60 riders. As far as the ride goes not much happened due to the size the ride really didn't break up. Idens guys tried to shake things up but there was always someone to parry the move in a flash. Krusty was quite I guess that he was a little intimidated by the newcomers. As for me I found how long my Di2 battery lasts. Which meant I was to do the ride in small ring. To be honest there was not much to talk about from my perspective. The ride was fast but easy. I say post your take to fill in the blanks. My mind is in Fla already. E will do next weeks post I need to work on my farmers tan a little more. I posted a photo of Matt he takes pictures of everyone so I thought I would take one of him.


Krutsy how did the Pats do last night?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

F'king Giants.

Chris C.

Anonymous said...

G-MEN!!!!

dogman said...

Giants win again!

Anonymous said...

Breaking News... Contador found guilty of doping!!! All results from the past two years will be nullified. Stay away from Spanish beef. I think Eli Manning has some of that same beef before the superbowl.

Chris C.

Hunter P said...

Eli Manning didnt do such a great job. The Giants owe the win to Wes Welker's slippery grips

Anonymous said...

Wait, you're going back to FL??

PB

Rondo said...

Yes bengay I have had a job for many years and live with in my means. If I want to go away twice in a month I can.
Keep occupying buddy you will be homess when your old.

Anonymous said...

Very true Hunter. Poor Wes.

Chris C.

Anonymous said...

Matt looks like a little ray of sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Rondo, sound like a Republican Presidential candidate. I'd vote for you. You should run.

PB

Rondo said...

No go on than bengay I make Rick Santorum look liberal.

Anonymous said...

God is definitely on your side. Or is it your shoulder?

SS

Rondo said...

Both!

Anonymous said...

Well you certainly make him look dumb . . .

PB