Sunday, February 12, 2012

2/12/12


Holy FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Raced in Fla on Saturday 70 mile PRO 1-2. The course was rolling but as I told Robyn on Fridays recon that the wind would be the factor. When we lined up there was a full team type 1 squad and a few Kenda guys. The first lap was warp factor 9. We had about 6 500 meter climbs at about 4-6 % but the wind was kicking at 30mph. When it was a cross wind it was single file and we were in a echelon from curb to curb. This was a problem because of the strict yellow line rule. There was one longer hard climb at 15 miles of the 17 mile loop. I went over that in like 10. I was sitting pretty after the decent there was a hard right into a block headwind. Some of the guys that got gaped on the climb made a big push to get back to the front on the wrong side of the yellow line, we were right on it to protect our positions. There was a big truck coming and the guys on the wrong side of the road had to shift over but there was nowhere for them to go expect for my front wheel. This big ass mother put his rear derailleur through my front wheel. I have to go to the crit now I will post the rest of my shit day later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ain't that a bitch.

PB